Answers Available Send email to [email protected]
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Study Guide Chapter Three
- Where did the new colonists travel from to Florida?
- Describe the life of a 1700s cowman.
- What is a "bunch quitter"?
- Who imposed taxes on ranchers in the 1700s?
- How did ranchers avoid paying taxes?
- What was tallow used for?
- Why did cattlemen ship cow hides to Spain and Portugal?
- Who invaded Florida during the 1700s and stole cattle?
- Did buffalo ever roam in Florida? How do you know this?
- When did the British take control of the peninsula of Florida?
- What's a "land boom"?
- Describe the early Andalusian horses brought to Florida from Spain.
- How did the British influence others (besides soldiers) to settle in Florida?
- Where was King's Road?
- Besides providing many geographical names, what else did the Spanish provide to Florida?
- Why did ranchers start annual burns on rangeland?